Perinatal Mental Health Therapy
Expanding and adding to your family, either through childbirth or adoption can bring up internal struggles and feelings that need sorting out. These struggles don’t only happen to first time parents, adding to your family no matter its size is a massive change. If you have experienced pregnancy or infant loss, adding another child can bring up additional and sometimes conflicting feelings.
Together we will work towards identifying steps you can take TODAY to start feeling better.
With perinatal clients, I utilize my training in evidence-based therapeutic approaches for this population, tailoring my methods for each individual client.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
I have worked with new and expecting families for many years. I have taken many advanced trainings in the field of perinatal care:
- Postpartum Support International Advanced Trainings:
- Perinatal Mood Disorders: Components of Care
- Advanced Perinatal Mental Health Psychotherapy Training
- Newborn Mothers Postpartum Professional
In December 2020, I completed the final step in becoming Certified in Perinatal Mental Health through Postpartum Support International.